2013-02-27

ice cream and snow

Well I admit I haven't done any sewing, more packign and cleaning and researching and reading books and watching movies and ... but well even I need to go shopping for food once in a while, the are tearing down the supermarket across the street so I had to walk a bit to the next one and came by those huge windows in the new addition to the National Library and as some people have been hinting they would want to see a picture of me ... well there you go:

me

Much of the snow has been thawing away the alst couple of days, with high temperatures of +2°C. Well I couldn't resist some ice cream for the way - I mean after all I was carryign all my shopping home .. . well just me - ice cream and snow are the perfect combination.

ice cream and snow

Leo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your accomplishment. I am happy for you I know you have been busy busy busy with school. thanks for sharing the picture now I can put a face with your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leo, I understand the being shy of cameras, thing, me too. I think eating ice cream on cold days is kinda like eating hot soup on a hot day. I don't know how it works but it does! When are you moving? cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete