2013-02-12

weekend sewing

I finally got started on my February Doll Quilt - the criteria were: bold bright colours including pink and red but no yellow and my partner wants something patchworky - I guessI'm getting there

DQS - 2013/02

The back needs some red around it, so it will have the right size, but I thought it was a good way to use up all those little squares.

DQS - 2013/02

And because I sort of liked the colour combination, even though it's more an aye-cancer colour than anything else I decided to use it for one of my quilts from my NewFO list.

Starquilt

Starquilt

 Leo

4 comments:

  1. Great pattern, and colors! I am your newest GFC follower, and found you via 'Freedom By The River Blog Hop'. Have a wonderful day!
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leo, I like all the dots and bright colors! And the five pointed stars are interesting. ooh but those set in seams! very brave, I just finished a project with set-ins, what a bear! Your non-tutorial is also great, nice and clear! cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete