2014-12-31

Last minute gardening in the old year ....

The night from the 25 to the 26 of December it started snowing - made for a very interessting drive home from the grandparents (well more a crawling) over the mountains home including some detours - Yes I can understand them not keeping those backroads open during the holidays ....

lot's of hairpin turns to get down the brim ... and not all get cleared in winter ...

The next day was much better ... driving towards the next mountain range (home is in the valley) - there was a lot of snow but it was not snowing anymore. But no worries it started again ...

... and that was the indication to go and dig around in the garden - it doesn't snow when it's cold ...

lot's of digging - two new bed and 3 old ones ...

I'm looking forward to the planiting season next spring ... we made a master plan ... sort of

And of course I did think about the things I did last year - and somehow I have less to show than I imagined ... too much bee sewing maybe and not finishing those quilts ... generally not getting past the finished top stage...

2014 in review

Löni

No comments:

Post a Comment