2015-07-10

The big bad world

I had some rather good news from an HR department so now I'm walking with a little more swing today. But it also means I need to get a head start on the Bee and Swap stuff and generally get read for the "real" life


I already have a perfect new bag for everyday use - for me - the little sister of the big upcycling bag that I started.

upcycling-rest-bagthe more "serious" side


I have my basket swap baskets done ... the big nes is a bit "fluffy" but I guess it wold be perfect for general scraps or a kitting project, I made an extra small one, becase that can "stand" on its own - I chose the red as lining because it's a rather screaming fabric, but then yo can just turn the basket inside out if that's your thing.

fabric basket for a swapfabric basket for a swap (other side)

another more "firm" basket for a swap

And last but not least - I made and sent off a late June bee block ....

bee block

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment